Wednesday 7 July 2021

My awesome last blog of term two.

Kia ora bloggers!

My favourite activity thing to do is basketball because it is easy to learn. I learnt how to bounce the ball through my legs and make it come out the other side and then I do a shot and get it in the hoop. Also, I can make a three pointer. 

The thing that I found challenging this term was my writing because we have to write a lot... like a couple of paragraphs and we have to have a good thinking brain because we have to write a whole lot of writing. We have to write a beginning, middle and an end. 

My favourite thing to do at break times is hockey because I play with my friends and I score lots and I make it a challenge for me and my friends because I put lots more people in the other team. Me and my friends win.

    







3 comments:

  1. You truly are loving the basketball mate, keep it up
    Keep at the writing you have a awesome imagination just let it flow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Phoenix
    It is interesting to me that you find writing challenging because you do write well and have lovely ways of expressing your ideas. You are an honest writer.
    It has been great to see your focus and confidence grow in all areas including on the basketball court!
    What would be good learning goals for you for term 3?
    Keep up the Mahi
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Phoenix It is me Bella!!!
    I can see that you have had a great great year at school!!!
    So you must like basketball right? I like the way you tell everyone about your year!!! By Bella at Yaldhurst Model School!!!

    ReplyDelete