Friday 1 October 2021

The highlights of this term.

                                                         😝  kia ora blogger😜

Today im talking about korfball. We started not long ago it is fun we are learing the rules.The person name that trains as is called yuri.I like korfball because you can be different kind of position like a defender and others.

The rules

1.No pushing,

 2.You can only take one step with the ball in your hands.

3.You can not snatch

.4. You can not shot when there is somone blocking you.

5.Only one person can block you.

I'm also talking about the big field opened up this term.

I liked it because then we can play soccer. I like playing soccer on the big feild because then we can have a bigger feild so the soccer feild isx longer.

In this term we had lockdown I kind of liked it because I could play outside and do shots or do my work

BYE BLOGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment